Princess

Saturday 19 June 2010

Its a massive world after all!


I feel like. I have worked very hard to become qualified in my chosen field. I mean worked worked and worked some more! But am I wasted here? I mean its SUCH a massive world out there? Seriously massive! And I've only seen a tiny part of it! Is my future here? Or could it be elsewhere?

I dont feel I want to settle here I'll be honest! And my current role is boring me to say the least! If i dont get the promotion I've been gunning for I shall be a) disappointed and b) leaving!

They say never stay in a job longer than 3 years. I wonder if this counts if you get a promotion?

I do love the job, just the people are driving me crazy. I need young fresh ideas to bounce off.

I dunno. I have a lot to say today!x

No comments:

Post a Comment