Princess

Saturday 29 January 2011

Excitedly/Impatiently wating!


I wasnt planning on moving until May time (aka known as.....when credit cards are paid off) but somewhere has popped up that if it works out...is too hard to say no to, and basically I'd be mad to for the sake of a couple of months!

But it is all I can think about, I dream about it, obsess about it, plan about it! I know everything I would put in every room I dont think I've ever been SO excited about anything before!

This will be the first time I live alone. completely alone! And part of that is scary, and part of that is EXCITING! The first time I moved out was with girlfriends, the second time with my partner at the time. This time its just ME and I cannot wait!

This particular place is slightly more than I was expecting to pay BUT is also slightly more (ok a lot more) than I was expecting to get! It is so perfect for me! And the first place I have considered that didnt give me that sicky, knot in the feeling nervous stomach. I feel like I would honestly feel at home there!

I wont know until Monday. It has been an agonising wait as I found out about this place before christmas. The excitement has more than built since then!

And everyone tells me...if its meant to be! And yes...the older I get the more I do believe this admittedly. As looking back anything else that didnt work out...worked out for the best in the end. I'm just so excited! And think I will be greatly disappointed if it doesnt end up working out!

3 more days to wait till I find out!x

No comments:

Post a Comment