Princess

Saturday 29 January 2011

Why do good people suffer?





It has not been a good start to the weekend. At all. And I wonder why it is some people work all their lives, pay their way (and struggle to) and still nothing gets any easier.

I just cant understand why. And it makes me angry and sad at the same time. Especially when there's nothing I can do to help.

My Mum has never had an easy life. Ever. The stories she tells me from her childhood make me so sad. And her adult life wasnt much better either. And I hate it, and hate that she still has to struggle to this day.

Typically she has been sitting on something big. That has no doubt been worrying her to death as she doesnt want to "worry us" with it. I thank the lord and anyone watching over us it is nothing to do with health, and hope and pray it never will be. It is only about money.

It is easy to say "only" about money because money is well....as I say! Just money! We can face it and hopefully come to some kind of solution although at this point I cant see one coming easily. But at least thats all she's been hiding, it isnt life or death.

My brother also is another who struggles. He on the other hand has not always been an angel which he will readily admit. But he has changed his ways, and the way he lives his life yet still attracts bad luck at most corner.

He was out of work for 18 months. Something I know many of you have or are going through at the moment and my heart goes out to you it really does, there is nothing worse than wanting to work but not being given the chance to.

But he started a new job, which he thoroughly enjoys and a few weeks in, his van is broken into. And its not the first time, its the 5th.

Nothing of any worth would or is ever left in any of his vans. He knows better even if he had any! But he doesnt work with tools, if they had a brain cell between them (the thieves) they would realise that by now.

Its not his fault, everyone knows its not but if it keeps happening its his job thats in jepordy. When he is just trying to make an honest living. And its not a massively paid living at that. It seems so unfair.

We have a meeting on Monday to try to resolve mums money problems. I just wish she'd let me in sooner. Dream house may be a pipe dream at the moment now. We shall see.

I hope this is it but as they say it comes in 3's x

No comments:

Post a Comment